Logo
Search For Memorial
First Name: Last Name:
Advanced Search  

chat
chat
Library
Gifts & Comfort
WWW.IMIKIMI.COM- JUST ADD YOUR PHOTO TO THE BORDERS!

Forums Home | Search | Members List | Register | Login | Memorials Home | Create Memorial Site

Forum: Memorial Websites Wish List
Thread Starter: zemrat
Started: 01-24-2008 5:20 PM
Replies: 2

Post a new message in this forumReply this message « Previous Thread Next Thread »
 zemrat
 http://mrika-gjelaj.memory-of.com
  24 Jan 2008, 5:20 PM
WWW.IMIKIMI.COM- JUST ADD YOUR PHOTO TO THE BORDERS!

thought i would bring this back again for all those who are looking to make graphics for their loved ones. www.imikimi.com makes it so easy...just click category and scroll down ont he left hand column to see what you are looking for such as in memory and they have over 100 pages of each category. create an account using a screename and password and click on any of the tags you like add photo click save on the top left hand corner and it will save it to a file on their website. you can click unpublish to make each one after saving it private or public if you want it to show on their website. you can also just right click and save it to your hardrive once its done and back it up on photobucket.com. hope you enjoy i have seen some really great ones for loved ones who have passed away. the animated section is new and has nice ones as well!enjoy!

p.s. the ladies here are so helpful too if you are not computer savvy. they make beautiful graphics as well.!!

Reply this message Reply this message and quote original text
 janp
 http://nicholas-piccolo.memory-of.com
  25 Jan 2008, 1:00 PM
Re: WWW.IMIKIMI.COM- JUST ADD YOUR PHOTO TO THE BORDERS!
Thanks so much Maria for sharing this great site with us. Hope you and your family are all doing well. I've been having alot of trouble trying to light a candle on your beautiful mom's site. I'll keep trying and please know that your mom and you and your family are always in my thoughts & prayers. God bless.
Hugs, Janet (Mom to Nicholas Piccolo)

nene

20 Oct 2008, 3:27 PM
 Re: WWW.IMIKIMI.COM- JUST ADD YOUR PHOTO TO THE BORDERS!
 zemrat wrote:

thought i would bring this back again for all those who are looking to make graphics for their loved ones. www.imikimi.com makes it so easy...just click category and scroll down ont he left hand column to see what you are looking for such as in memory and they have over 100 pages of each category. create an account using a screename and password and click on any of the tags you like add photo click save on the top left hand corner and it will save it to a file on their website. you can click unpublish to make each one after saving it private or public if you want it to show on their website. you can also just right click and save it to your hardrive once its done and back it up on photobucket.com. hope you enjoy i have seen some really great ones for loved ones who have passed away. the animated section is new and has nice ones as well!enjoy!

p.s. the ladies here are so helpful too if you are not computer savvy. they make beautiful graphics as well.!!

Post a new message in this forum Reply this message
« Previous Thread Next Thread »
 Page 1 of 1 (3 items)

Home | Create a Memorial Website | Search Memorials | Grief Forums | Frequently Asked Questions | Blog
Resources | Testimonials | Affliate with Us | Terms of Use | Contact Us | All Memorial Websites | Privacy Policy | Sitemap
2009 TelNET and content owners. All Rights Reserved.